Founded in 1938 by Mr. Richard B. Rudy, the company began using a single truck and stainless steel cans to provide milk transportation services to dairies for local area farms in Frederick County Maryland. Today we are currently servicing the food industry throughout the east coast to the mid west and beyond. Richard B. Rudy, Inc was incorporated in 1960 and remained in the dairy industry until 2002. Diversification into liquid sugars and finished food-grade items came along in the mid 1970’s. Now 73 plus years and three generations later, the family operated business is proud and honored to continue to have many of our long-term employees and customers, which we entered into the food-grade industry with. Still located in Frederick, Maryland, our current terminal includes an office complex, a five bay, full service shop, an automated tank wash facility with three pull-through bays, as well as dry storage and cold storage warehousing.